- LionsgateCenterAsked on May 23, 2013 at 08:48 PM
I want to be able to see the headings and any text that I put in the form when it is submitted as well. Is there a way to do this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 09:00 PM
Thanks for contacting us. Do you mean in Form Submissions page? If yes, please follow this steps:
1. Access your form submissions page
2. Find and click "Settings" in Gear Icon
3. Find and Check "Show Headers and Texts"
If you mean, when you received the submissions through email address. That is possible by manually adding the Text and Headers in your Form Notification Settings.
You can insert text by using the existing tools in the notification settings, such as, Insert Rows:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.