- eninAsked on May 23, 2013 at 09:13 PM
I am working several different projects with potentially hundreds of clients. To keep the files they will be uploading to me organized, I would like them to go to the Dropbox folder I have set up for each of the different projects.
Is this possible to do with Jotforms? Presently all uploads from my form deposit into the same "jotforms" folder under their name.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 23, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to forward submissions to your own Dropbox folder. You can however change the Folder Name by;
1. Access your form submissions page
2. Find and Click "Settings"
3. Click Manage Integrations
4. Then select a Folder Name by clicking on the Folder Name dropdown field.
5. Click "Complete" to save your changes
- eninAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 12:24 AM
Is it possible to create a different form for each project? Or would all forms under the same account still deposit all the uploads into the same account-wide Dropbox folder?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 01:14 AM
Yes you can have the form send the submission to a particular folder, for more information on how to do this please go to this thread that I have answered to a similar question.
- eninAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 04:27 PM
That is exactly what I was looking for.