- WalterAsked on May 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Some of our forms require an ink signature. do you provide a method of printing the form after it is filled out? I am specifically looking for soemthing that looks like a form and not a screen shot of the on-line form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM
You may download the submissions in PDF Format.
2. Access the Grid Listing below for your form submissions
3. Choose the submission you want to print
4. Navigate above and click Get PDF Button
You can also just add the PDF Download Link in your form notification settings.
Unfortunately, you will not get the look similar to your form. You may get the PDF Version of you form instead: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Opps! It is possible to get the similar look of the form with all the data submitted to its fields. You have to access the form submissions page
Choose the particular submissions from the Grid Listing below the page
Click "Edit" button
Click "Get PDF"