- timgarrettAsked on April 17, 2011 at 04:46 PM
Form collapes is an amazing feature. unfortunatly when i add it to my form it appers and the bottom of every page of my form?
Can this be fixed?
Tim garrettPage URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 08:16 PM
Have you abandoned the idea of using form collapse fields because of this apparent fault? (I notice that those fields are no longer on your form.) Well, after searching the forum a bit, I believe I have stumbled upon a solution to your problem in this thread.
Perhaps we need to update our user guide with this information. I would be willing to do so but there is a bit of a glitch where I am presently unable to update it.
Incidentally, you may have noticed that when using form collapse fields, the page jumps to the field that opens when clicked. If you want to prevent that, append ?nojump to the URL. Please see this thread on the issue.
- Tim garrettAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 08:47 PMWow!! once again thanks for you really quick reply! 10/10 for support. I did take the collapse boxs off because I have to show the form to a client. But when I get home I will try the solution link you posted and get back to you. If no fix! ?I will be buying this product as soon as client is happy with his form and working correctly !! Once again! 10/10 You Guys rock!!!! Tim garrett
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 08:50 PM
Glad to be of service, Tim. As usual, feel free to ask about any other form related issues.
- timgarrettAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 12:17 PMHi Thereunfortunately i m still having same error? i have now added collapse forms back to my form for testing with the thread you suggested.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 02:35 PM
Hi again Tim
After my last response I came across a thread about a bug associated with form collapse fields that is currently being dealt with by the developers. I was hoping that your form(s) would not be affected by this issue but alas! that appears not to be the case.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
- timgarrettAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 02:56 PM
Of course, The link to the form is http://form.jotform.com/form/11022350215,
I will be taking of the collapse off untill a fix because I need to to try
and finish this project for my client in the next 3 weeks. If you have a
work around for me that would be great! I know he really liked the collapse
part of the form! I was saying to the other nice man on the forum (abajan)
that I think this product is bloody amazing!!!!!. And your customer service
is 100 stars the best I have dealt with in all my time of making web sites.
- allanftdAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 04:15 AM
Thanks for your feedback. Regretfully, there is no known workaround yet for this issue. but our developers are working hard to come up with a more permanent solution. We'll let you know as soon as this gets fixed. For now, kindly avoid using these features together in one form. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!