- MasalamediaAsked on May 24, 2013 at 04:03 PM
can you please provide an update on the most reliable method for setting up
on JF Autoresponders?
In the past I (and many others) have had delivery failures, only to be told that NOREPLY@JOTFORM.COM was the only reliable address to use.
- Is that still true?
- Should we be using NOREPLY@JOTFORM for the Sender Email and/or the Reply-To email? (and what's the difference)
- If one of these two return addresses is basically unreliable unless it's NOREPLY@JOTFORM shouldn't the Autoresponder default to that value and/or throw a warning to the user if something else is selected?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 24, 2013 at 05:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
1. You can use any email address as your REPLY-TO EMAIL, it should not affect the delivery.
2. When the SENDER EMAIL is set to your custom email address, email will be sent from our own mail servers. You can use that option, but some mail servers with strict policies might filter / mark as spam such messages.
That is why we recommend to use the email@example.com as SENDER EMAIL, it will switch the mailing method to Amazon SES, and should be more stable in general.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.