- JRSCAsked on May 27, 2010 at 11:25 PMthe payment gateway my processor uses has a authorize.net emulator. I was wondering if I could use it with jotform since it has authorize.net integration. here is the documentation on it, I couldn't find where in the code to make the changes:Authorize.net Emulator. How to process cards via an Authorize.net payment module.
If you use Authorize.net, you can convert to QuickLink with absolute ease while obtaining better merchant rates. Simply change the line of code on your website to link to PayJunction instead of Authorize.net and your QuickLink account will be up and processing in minutes.
To use the Authorize.Net emulator, you need to change the transaction script for your service from:
You can then use your QuickLink login as your Authorize.Net login (x_Login).
Login (X_Login): pj-ql-01
You do not need a transaction key, and please note that the only transaction types available are AUTH_ONLY and AUTH_CAPTURE.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 28, 2010 at 03:19 AMWe should be able to use the emulator to create integration with your payment gateway. However, since we released the new version recently we have lots of things in our plate right now. But I added this to our suggestions list. Thanks!
- JRSCAnswered on May 29, 2010 at 07:09 PMIs this code in the form somewhere that I can change or is it on the jotform end? If it is on the jotform end how much will it cost to have the change made?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 02, 2010 at 04:56 AMIt is on our end.
- 4goprintAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 01:35 PM
I to use payjunction and i am very excited to get this going we can push alot of people your way with this intergration as we use it day to day with our print company 4goprint my number is 770-898-7206 if you have any questions i love jot form but would love to do away with my authorize.net bill and only have payjunction and there is only two companies stoping me from doing that one i dont care about and you guys which i care about alot.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 04:15 PM
Payjunction integration in our feature request list. Hopefully it will be integrated in the near future
Thank you for being a loyal Joform user
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Authorize.Net emulation is now possible.
1. Select your form's payment field
2. Right-click on it, then click Show Properties
3. Select from one of the available merchant gateways
4. Save your form
Do let us know if you encounter any problems.