- jasonmariahAsked on May 28, 2013 at 02:58 PM
When I try to get a form submission saved to my computer as a .pdf the pdf never shows up. It acts as though its doing it, but not pdf ever materializes. Happens in old appearanc and the new..
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 06:08 PM
Which of your form are you trying to get it's PDF Submissions? We can help you get it from here. We'd also suggest to try it on different browser and report here if the problem still persist.
We'll be waiting for your reply here. Thank you!
- jasonmariahAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 07:41 PMHi,
Ok, it works in MS explorer, but not in Firefox for me. Does it usually work in firefox? (pdf exporting?)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 28, 2013 at 09:26 PM
Yes, it should supposed to work on different browsers. The issue might be related to your FF browser, I would suggest to try clearing its cache or reset its settings, maybe it would help.
- cr3250Answered on August 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I'm having the same problem on an inconsistent basis. I cannot reproduce it on my computer with crome or with ie. However some of my employees are having problems with Windows Chrome, and with Android Chrome.
What is going on? Please do not respond that it "Might" be related to something. I clearly am not the first with this problem. (yes, feeling a little ornery this AM.)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 03:04 PM
Good day! We request you to please open a separate thread for your report so we can assist you there. Use this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.