- embscareersAsked on May 29, 2013 at 06:58 AM
First of all, let me say your service and support is great! It's a very useful tool.
My problem is, that the account has not been reset for more than a month.
Other question I would like to know taking advance of the message is if the links to the documents uploaded are also deleted in the reset.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:15 AM
I am sorry but I have not understood your question. Please let us know what do you mean by "Account has not been reset"?
If you delete the submissions, it will also delete the associated uploaded files.
- embscareersAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Sorry if it was not well explain. As far I know the account is being reset each month, to start again from 0 the submissions.
Actually I have submissions from more than one month and is still not reset.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:40 AM
Okay got it. We only reset the submission counter every month and don't delete them.
Submission data will always be there in your account.
- embscareersAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 08:02 AM
Thanks for the reply @Sidharth,
So I wonder if you reset the submission counter after 1 month that the account was made or in a specific date of the month planned by you?
Because I have an account from 22 of April, but until now the submission counter is still not reset to 0.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Submission counters are reset on the first day of everymonth. It must have been reset for you too.
I checked your account and see that you have received 17 submissions this month but total submissions count is 32. That means you must have received 15 submissions last month.
- embscareersAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 08:27 AM
Now it's everything clear. I confirm that your support team is just great!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 08:35 AM
Glad to know that now you got the clarity on submission counters.
I truly appreciate your feedback.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- embscareersAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 03:28 AM
I'm contacting you again, because as@Sidharth said well, the counter of my account has been reset succesfully but the space in the disk (100 MB) is still with the same use than the previous month( 2,17 MB).
It is possible to reset it as well monthly?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 04:36 AM
Only submission counters are reset every month and not the upload space. If you want to clear the upload space you will have to actually delete the submission which has attached files. Deleting the submissions will also delete the uploaded file and your space will be reset.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- embscareersAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 07:17 AM
Thanks a lot @Sidharth!
That was all the information I needed.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 07:58 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions feel free to contact us.