- gidget00mcleodAsked on May 29, 2013 at 04:57 PM
Greetings! I have the need to add two of the same form on the same page for the website I am fixing. It is my first Wordpress site and I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. It seems that it will only read the first script and not the second...hurmmm. I know there must be a way around it, but I haven't a clue. Please help.
Also, I just installed the plugin, and added the new code for that and still not change, the second one will not show up.
Safari is not showing the second form. However Firefox is showing the second one, but it places it directly under the first one with no text fields or button.Page URL:
- gidget00mcleodAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 05:10 PM
- gidget00mcleodAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 05:40 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:39 PM
I suggest you used the iframe code to embed the 2 forms on your Wordpress page.
Use this guide to get the iframe code Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
In the JotForm Wordpress guide Adding-Forms-to-Wordpress , instead of the script code use the iframe code
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- gidget00mcleodAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 07:47 PM
Yea!!!! I was trying a whole bunch of combos. Did that before, but must have left the first form in regular code or script! Now it works!!!
I love ya!!! Awesome! Thank you so much! I LOVE JOT FORM!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 10:46 PM
You're quite welcome. =) Feel free to contact us again anytime should you have other concern.