- TreyOlerAsked on April 19, 2011 at 02:59 PM
If I noticed correctly, it seems that the dropbox upload form organizes submissions and the folders by the first and last name fields. The problem with this is that many people can have the same first and last name. So what you may end up having is uploaded documents going into someone else's folder if more than one person has the same first and last name. Names are not unique identifiers.
What would be better is if the dropbox upload form created or organized folders by email address. Email addresses are unique and will prevent files that are uploaded by people with the same names from getting mixed up.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 03:21 PM
Absolutely yes. There is a way to have the Dropbox folders for your forms categorized by email. In fact, you can have them categorized by any of your fields.
Manage your Dropbox Integration:
1. Go to My Forms page, click the form in question
2. Click Submissions button in the toolbar
3. Inside your submissions page, click the small gear icon located at the right side of the page, under the Delete button
4. Choose Manage Integration. A new popup shall appear.
5. Choose which field input you want to name your submission folders. Click Complete
Hope you find this helpful. Get back to us if you need further assistance. Thank you for using Jotform.