- unshakenAsked on April 19, 2011 at 03:52 PM
This is a huge problem requiring an urgent solution.
- allanftdAnswered on April 19, 2011 at 04:39 PM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able to confirm the issue you reported, and I have promptly escalated it to our developers for further checking.
I understand the urgency of this matter and you might not have the time to wait for our investigation to be finished. As a quick solution, I have cloned the Prayer Walk form and have tested it to be functioning properly. Kindly use this new form instead of the old one. You can find it in your My Forms Page, look for the Clone of Prayer Walk form name.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 02:49 AM
This appears to have been a temporary hiccup in our server. I can access your form now and everything seems to be fine. Please do tell us if you're still having problems.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, do not hesitate to post again. Our team of support agents are more than glad to assist you with any concerns regarding your forms.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 01:15 PM
You have probably disabled your form. Here is how you can enable it back:
1. Open your form on the form builder
2. Click on Preferences button at the top
3. Change "Status" from "Disabled" to "Enabled".