- rockerosAsked on April 20, 2011 at 02:19 AM
I´d like to inform you that the "Clear Form" button is not yet translated to spanish. It shoud say "Limpiar Formulario"
Thanks for this great tool
Keep it up
- allanftdAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 03:06 AM
Thanks for posting your message. In order to translate your form's clear button, you have to manually do the steps since there is no direct way to accomplish this at the moment. Here are the steps for the workaround:
1) Copy the source code of your form in the Embed Form Wizard.
2) Paste this source code into your web authoring software or text editor.
3) Press Ctrl-F to find the word "Clear Form" then replace each occurence with the word "Limpiar Formulario."
4) Embed this revised form source code into your website.
We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!