- LDMediaAsked on April 20, 2011 at 03:54 AM
We would like to use a jotform to collect data and send the user back to our web site. We need the data to be instantly accessible in our mySQL database.
Is it possible for our PHP file to record the data sent from the form's POST command?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 04:11 AM
Yes this is possible. Our servers can send submissions as HTTP POST.
To enable HTTP POST
1. Click Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences
2. In the Preferences window, go to Advanced Settings tab
3. Set "Send Post Data" to Yes.
4. Save your form
Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.