- emcsaAsked on May 31, 2013 at 09:10 PM
Help..I have the paypal code but do not know how to put it on my form.
I thought you add a html box and paste it there but that is not working.
Please advisePage URL:
- khrisellAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 09:29 PM
May I know what is the paypal code for? Because you can integrate directly the paypal payment gateway on your form.
Feel free to let us know if you need further clarification on this.
- emcsaAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 09:43 PM
If you go to my webpage you can see it has a drop down box with 5 payment options according to how many children you want to register to play football. I had it on my form before and thought I remembered making a html box for the code. but it did not redirect me to paypal it just sent a thank you page. so I have the correct code now because paypal had to tell me how to edit the code to make it work in the form box. Really confused about this.
- khrisellAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 09:47 PM
Can you send over the code you are trying to inject so that we could check and replicate.
- emcsaAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:02 PM*method="post">*
How many children are you
Register one child $100.00
Register two children $185.00
Register three children $270.00
Register four children $355.00
Register five children $440.00
name="submit" alt="PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!">
- emcsaAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:04 PMIt goes on this form
EMCSA Football / Cheerleader Registration
- khrisellAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I am afraid you cannot inject that code because 3rd party script codes embedding is not allowed.
I suggest that you integrate paypal using the integration feature we have on your JotForm Control panel. Just like provide you on my first reply.
Should you have further inquiry, don't hesitate to let us know.
- emcsaAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 10:38 PMOK I think I got it to work but I have 3 questions
1. Can I change the field that says Product to Registrations?
2. How can I put a pay pal button or logo on the form
3. I tried it out and when I was redirected to paypal it had the email
address for our company instead of asking for my email address (could it be
because my computer knows me???)
- khrisellAnswered on May 31, 2013 at 11:46 PM
May I know which part on your form is the "Product to Registrations" Is it one of the field?
On the second question, Simply go to edit mode and under payment tools, simply drag the paypal logo on your form and a popup will show for the configuration of your paypal account.
Let me show you screenshots that will guide you through the process.
First, drag the Paypal logo on the form.
Here's the pop-up that will show
From here you can now configure your paypal account.
And hit save after adding paypal on your form.
For the 3rd question kindly check if you have auto-fill turned on - on your browser. If so this might be the cause of the issue.
For further clarification kindly let us know.