- loris305Asked on May 28, 2010 at 10:09 AMIt's way too easy to delete submissions in the submission page, only one click near edit form, or flg button and your done, it may be a good idea to confirm that we want to delete it.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 30, 2010 at 01:33 AMWe had it last week but there has been a lot of requests to make deleting unwanted submissions easier. I think we will just add an Undo. That will still keep deleting entries easy and make it possible to get an accidental delete back.
- LeGroupeHitechAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 09:49 AM
I don not understand, I juste deleted one sumission without seeing a confirmation demand. I lost the soumission. :-)
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on October 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Here is a visual guide describing the deletion process at the moment:
As you can see, if you choose for the confirmation not to appear again, it will never come back and at this point we do not have an undo button on this page.
Have you ever checked on the "Don't show this message again" box?
If so, please be carefull when deleting submissions.
To have a backup of the information that is submitted to you through your form, you may want to look into having a google drive integration added.
Let us know if we can further assist you!
- LeGroupeHitechAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
And supposing I did clik to turn off this warning, how can I get it back?
- moonzkieAnswered on October 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Just kindly relog your account to be able to revert the settings.