- thousandAsked on April 20, 2011 at 05:11 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 05:32 AM
Please follow the procedure below to change the recipient email:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder
2. While on the "Setup and Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you wish to change the recipient
4. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
5. On the bottom right of the envelope, you will see a field labeled "Recipient E-mail:". Click the address, select all of it (Ctrl+A) and type the new address.
6. Click "Finish" and save the change
Please see the following topics in our user guide for additional information:
Please note that since those articles were posted, "Setup and Share" has been renamed "Setup and Embed". Also, in some instances, the graphics are slightly different to what you will see in your form builder.
Thanks for asking and please feel free in enquire about any other features of JotForm forms. Our team will be glad to assist you as best as we can.