- windowproAsked on June 01, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I went over my limit so i upgraded to 10,000 forms now I would like to downgrade back to my yearly 1000 forms
how do I do this?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 01, 2013 at 02:17 PM
Yearly 1000 forms?
Do you want to downgrade to free account or you want to downgrade to "Premium" with 1000 monthly submissions?
Please let us know so that we can help you better.
- windowproAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 10:46 AMI would like to Downgrade to the 1000 Forms Premium Account
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I have now cancelled your Economy Subscription and downgraded your account back to Premium. It should be fine now. The refund for the economy subscription is all set. It may take 3 to 5 days before you received it back.
Thank you and have a nice day!
- windowproAnswered on June 03, 2013 at 10:58 AMThank you