- Ruud van IwaardenAsked on June 01, 2013 at 03:48 PMIn my forms all of a sudden the "go to next page" button stopped working.What is happening.....
- DPoormanAnswered on June 01, 2013 at 04:30 PM
Someone else with the same issue I see. I'm guessing it is on JotForm's end then - mine have done the same thing.
- rhallgaAnswered on June 01, 2013 at 05:32 PM
Same here.... Glad I checked here because I've been trying to figure out if I did something wrong.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 01, 2013 at 07:52 PM
This issue is now fixed. Please kindly check and let us know if you are still experiencing the same. Please make sure to refresh your browsers.
Also consider clearing your own forms cache by following this guide: How to Clear your Form Cache
- DPoormanAnswered on June 01, 2013 at 08:19 PM
Working great now!