- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 20, 2011 at 06:22 AM
Authorize.NET is asking for an invoice number for transaction to complete.
How do you put an auto generating invoice numbering field in form?
- allanftdAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 08:43 AM
Thanks for posting your inquiry here. You may want to try one of our new features called Unique IDs. This field allows you to assign a unique ID for each submission, and this number automatically increments for every successful submission. You can use this as your invoice number in your forms.
To learn more about Unique IDs field, please visit this tutorial: http://www.jotform.com/help/79-Adding-a-Custom-Unique-ID-To-Your-Form .
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 14, 2013 at 11:38 PMI am glad to inform you that it is now possible to send an invoice number to Authorize.Net for your form transactions using either a hidden box or a unique ID field.
To do this:
1. Add a Hidden Box or Unique ID field to your form
2. Select your payment field, right click on it, then choose Show Properties
3. Choose a field whose value will be used as the invoice number for purchases made using your form
4. Save your form afterwards
Please let us know if you need further assistance, or if you have any feedback regarding this newly implemented feature.