- Phillip dacusAsked on April 20, 2011 at 02:34 PMPage URL:
- allanftdAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 05:25 PM
We are sorry to see you cancel your JotForm account.
Since you're paying using your credit card, you have to cancel your account through our 3rd party payment processor Plimus. Your Plimus username is the long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for your JotForm account. Please do not use your JotForm username and password when logging in to the Plimus website. In case you forgot your Plimus password, please reset your password here or visit their Customer Support page.
Thank you for using JotForm and we hope to see you again soon.
- TopDogComputersAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 10:57 AM
I did find the user name for Plimus, but I do not know the password. I tried the forgot password form, but its not working. I tried the link to go to their Customer Support page, but its not working either.
I need to cancel this right away before it charges again.
- markashtonAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Not that I want to leave but shouldn't Jotform have a cancel account button type of thing. It seems every other day someone is asking on this forum how to cancel their account.
- allanftdAnswered on April 22, 2011 at 02:12 PM
We have flagged your account for cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There is actually a Cancel button existing in the Account Settings Page. The confusion arises when logging in to Plimus (if the member is paying via credit card) since it is asking for a username and password. We'll see if we can enhance this procedure to make it more efficient and less cumbersome. Thank you for your inputs though.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 23, 2011 at 02:51 AM
Phillip: Your JotForm subscription is now canceled. You will not be charged again. Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires on the 28th.
Mark: Yes, we do have a Cancel button on the Account Settings page. There are two reasons we receive these requests on the Support Forum:
1. Many people are not aware of Account Settings page. Since the link can only be seen if you scroll to the bottom, many people do not see it. We have plans to move it to the top navigation.
2. To cancel subscription you will still need to find out your Plimus ID and Plimus password. So, many people also do not want to bother with that or can't do it. We also have plans to integrate better with Plimus and not ask for these information.
Unfortunately, our development team is limited. So, we cannot magically get anything we want instantly. But we hope to get to these done within this year.
- jayathakrarAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 09:59 AM
I need to cancel my account, please help password and username not working? jayathakrar
- allanftdAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 03:56 PM
For verification purposes, may we ask for your order reference number of one of your payment receipts so that we can locate it in our 3rd party payment gateway's database.
We'll await your response so that we can further assist you.
- jayathakrarAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 03:17 AM
I cannot locate my verification code, can you advise where it was sent? I really need to cancel this account and do not want to be charged unnecessarily.
- allanftdAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 06:45 AM
It should be found in the receipt that was emailed to you by Plimus when you paid for the JotForm premium subscription.
Please check again and let us know if you need further assistance. It may also help if you contact Plimus Support directly so that they can locate your order reference number.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!