- InnaGurewitzAsked on April 20, 2011 at 03:54 PM
We have used JotForm to capture registration for a scientific symposium. As part of the registration, potential attendees can upload their scientific abstracts for a presentation. However, there seems to be a 500 kb limitation the size of the file (in MS Word) one can upload. This is a medical field and some of these abstracts have elaborate illustrations and images, so the file size on the average is fairly large. We need this limitation to be at least 5 MB.
Also, if someone registers for a symposium but does not upload their abstract at the time and wishes to return to their registration at a later point to upload it, is there a way to do that without having thme register again?
A screenshot and url are provided.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 20, 2011 at 04:15 PM
File upload fields can be configured to accept files larger than 500KB.
To change your upload's max file size:
1. While inside the Form Builder, click on your form's upload field
2. Click the Max File Size button in the toolbar
3. Change it to any you like (Maximum is 1GB or 1048576 KB)
4. Save your form
For your second question, you need to insert edit links in your autoresponder emails.
Hope this helps.