- Mike StrongAsked on June 04, 2013 at 11:11 AM
One of our customers wants to allow applicants to fill out a form online; however, their application would span 3 printed pages.
Our concern is that whatever form hosting service we recommend to them has to be able to not timeout, or permit account creation so the user can lose or abandon their session and return with credentials later to continue their application.
Is this beyond the scope of the products and services you provide? If not, how are these concerns addressed?
Thank you, so much in advance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Good day and thanks for contacting Jotform Support. We have that function here in Jotform. The "Save Form Entries and Continue Later" function. Check this guides:
1. Using our new feature from the form Advance Settings: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature. This method works "only" to the same computer where they fill out the form. It cannot be use on a different computer.
2. Using this workaround: How to Save Forms to Continue Later. This method requires you to create two (2) forms. First form is used to collect basic information such Name and Email. Second form is used to continue and save entries and to be able to continue at a later date. This method can be use in another computers.
Let us know if you need any further assistance with this features and or if you have any further questions.
- Mike StrongAnswered on June 04, 2013 at 11:47 AMThank you, for that very encouraging and prompt response.
Mike Strong, President
Technology Pain Killers, LLC