- stevenyilinAsked on April 20, 2011 at 08:54 PM
some serious suggestions for improvements:
1. the red boxes should only pop up once the submit button is clicked. its annoying if my forms goes red just because some people like to click around before they enter data!
2. why does the hint text have different default fonts? i one box its sans serif...in the other its courier...and i cant control it!
3. google adwords tracking code somehow be built into the processing of the form entry... NOT in the thankyou page... often people want to update or customize their pages graphics/text without the tracking going off all the time.
4. if you re going to provid an IP adress of form entry sender... why not provide possibiliy for google map function.
example: in my alert email i would like to know where the form was sent from (country/city) and also which location the sender has entered as a destination location for my services.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 07:20 AM
We appreciate our users' suggestions, and yours is no exception. As such, I have submitted a ticket for your feature requests. Our developers will take a look into these points and then decide if those are fit for changing. Be aware though that we cannot promise a lead time as to when those changes will be implemented, or if they will be implemented at all.
We will notify you of updates via this thread. Thank you for using Jotform.