- techknowvisionAsked on June 05, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Everytime someone uploads a .jpg file I recieve the above message.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Can you please try logging into your account then select the form with the file in it followed by going to your Submissions Control Panel for the form and then attempt to download the file directly from us in there to see if you can obtain it?
Please let us know if you continue having issues.
- techknowvisionAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 01:00 PM
I already tried that, which is how I got that error message.
It also does not work from my email, through Microsoft Outlook
- KadeJMAnswered on June 05, 2013 at 01:24 PM
I am sorry about the inconvenience this has caused you. I will be escalating this issue to our Development Team to help get it corrected for you as soon as possible. We will let you know as soon as we can when it has been resolved.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 01:18 PM
I believe this is the same issue as this one. If so, please do let us know either here or on the other thread about the link that returns the error so we can have a look.