- KenAsked on April 21, 2011 at 05:43 AM
want to send a several page budget to remote site managers along with a form for them to agree that they have received the budget, read it and accept
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 07:49 AM
You can make this possible by using Free Text (HTML) tool to insert your budget sheet or whatever it is that you want to show to remote site managers.
To insert a Free Text field:
1. Click Free Text (HTML) under the Power Tools option in the left-hand side of the form builder
2. Click on the free text field that you have just inserted in your form, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Enter anything you want displayed on your form, in either plain text or HTML.
4. Save your form
You may insert Page Breaks to divide your form in multiple pages
Then insert a checkbox that they will tick on if they agree with your terms.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.