- tek2uAsked on April 21, 2011 at 09:05 AM
This is my third request today,
Please it is now 13 hours and still i have no help from your company.
I am trying to create a form with a purchase order section, the order section has 100 items in it with prices and a select quantity field which goes from 1 through to 100 each
I really need this working as i have now had to redo the form 6 times which with so many items is a hell of a lot of work.
Once again since this is a paid service, i would think your company would provide some service.
We need this form to work now as i have spent 16 hours straight on it and i need it for a contract i am signing with a very important customer in now 10 hours time.
- tek2uAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 09:39 AMFast.When you need to create forms quickly, JotForm is your best friend. We don't waste your time with things like registration. Just point your browser to jotform.com, create your form and post it on your web site. Literally in minutes!The above is written at the bottom of your companys websiteSo far i have had to redo my form 6 times cause your server didnt save it and now i have watched for 16 hours my form telling me it is saving but hasnt finished saving yet and i have also waited now 8 hours for your help team to get back to me with a solution to the problem.I am very dissapointed in the service in regards to my form through your company, I was recomended to you by webs.com whom i have been with for 5 years.Our business is reliant on this form being completed and working with now only 8 hours to go before i have to demonstrate this form infront of a conference of 1200 executives.Please what is your solution.
- tek2uAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 10:59 AM
It is now 12:57am Australian time and i have been waiting since 6:30am yesterday for a reply to my problem in which my form is still not saving. surely since you are replying within minutes of other persons issues you can reply and attend to my problem instead of now keeping me waiting 18 hours.
- allanftdAnswered on April 21, 2011 at 05:36 PM
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We understand your frustration, having to repeat a lengthy form many times, complicated by a very tight deadline.
For the past few hours we have not received a similar complaint, and that makes it difficult for us to investigate and isolate the cause of this issue in a timely manner because we don't have any other similar incident that we can correlate and compare with the one you're experiencing.
Since you badly needed the form to be created, I would suggest two things:
1. Recreate the whole form again (sorry). To make this process faster, you can clone the form that has already been saved, and manually add the remaining 58 items. Maybe recreate the form using another browser or computer, or using a different internet connection might help.
2. Reduce the number of items if possible. Or, group your 100 items into 2 or 3 smaller categories and create a form for each category. This will make navigating the form easier by not having your users to scroll up and down a very long form.
Again, we are very sorry for the experience you had since yesterday. This doesn't often, and rest assured that we're taking the necessary measures to avoid such issues from happening again in the future.
Thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.