- ReeferPostAsked on June 07, 2013 at 08:46 AM
i woild like to inject css to add a Transparent "QTY" hint in the matrix text field, please help?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 10:11 AM
You can add 'QTY' not by injecting a Custom CSS but by using the form source code. To use the form source code, go to Setup & Embed and click the Embed Form icon.
Select the Source to get the form source code.
Once you have downloaded the form source code, add an element in your input field similar below.
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- ReeferPostAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 12:48 PM
ok so this has to be done for every field one at a time? is there a way to add it to all fields at once?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 01:46 PM
I am afraid that you may have to add the code for all fields. I don't see any option where you can do this all at once.
- ReeferPostAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 03:40 PM
Thank you both for the fast replies!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 04:18 PM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.