- Scott_HoggeAsked on June 07, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Someone sent files over the 100mb quota. I went in and deleted the files but it is still saying there are files in there. My forms have been shut down and there is nothing in the que.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 01:02 PM
Your account should be fine now. Kindly relogin to view the changes.
- Scott_HoggeAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 12:38 PM
Still having the same problem. It is saying that I have 175 mb of 100 mb and that I am running out of space. I have deleted all files associated with my forms. It should be showing my progress bar at zero but it is not.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Your upload space is now reset. Please clear your browser cache and log back in to your JotForm account.
Let us know if the issue persist.
- Scott_HoggeAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Thank You that seemed to work.