- easyleaseAsked on June 07, 2013 at 05:03 PM
I am intergrating my form with my constant contact list that I created for the form.
And it only gives me the option to select the fields name and email.
How can I change this? Is it on the Constant Contact end or the Jot Form end?
Thank you in advance,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 06:24 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I believe that our Constant Contact integration is based on the Full Name and Email fields only. We will need to improve the integration in order to be able to map other fields.
I have created a feature request ticket, and forwarded it to our Developers. We can not provide any ETA for now, but we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Thank you very much for your request. Now, you can try out the new integration with constant Contact.
We appreciate any feedback from you.
Have a lovely day
- easyleaseAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 04:20 PMOh wow! I can integrate all my fields into constant contact now?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 08:11 PM
Yes, you can now map more fields on the Constant Contact Integration Wizard not only "Email" and "FullName". Here's an example: