- DaimkoFRAsked on June 09, 2013 at 06:15 PM
I just received a message from the manager of a company that I manage the site.
In recent days, the security code is no longer displayed.
The script is present on this web page: http://respect2riders.com/commande.html
I had already written a message to develop this script.
This problem must be solved as quickly as possible, hoping that someone can help me!
Page Source: http://pastie.org/8027886
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 09, 2013 at 06:38 PM
Replace your page source to this: http://pastie.org/8027936
Also, to include the security captcha images e.g. reload icon and loading icon, put these images under /images folder on your website.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- DaimkoFRAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 06:36 AM
Another problem happened, the script does not work and says that the "pays"(country) is not filled.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 07:16 AM
I checked your form and was able to reproduce this issue. I see that one more field "Choisissez votre pays de résidence:*" (input_7) is added in JotForm form builder but is missing from the source code.
Was this field intentionally added?
Please let us know. The easiest way to resolve this issue is to make this field non mandatory in your form builder.
- DaimkoFRAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 01:57 PM
This area should be mandatory. How to solve the problem?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 03:49 PM
In that case your form's source code needs to be updated. I will work on this and get back to you by tomorrow.
Will that be okay?
- DaimkoFRAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Okay thank you
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 12, 2013 at 04:25 PM
You are welcome.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 06:10 AM
I have updated the source code. As you required the new country field to be in available, I added that field in source code.
Now you should not get the "Pays" error.
Please check and let us know if this work fine. You can download the code from here: http://pastebin.com/v24ChdrV
- DaimkoFRAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 08:01 AM
The problem is still present on my side? You too?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 13, 2013 at 08:24 AM
I just tested it again and it works fine on my end. I was redirected to the PayPal page.
Please clear your browser cache and test again. Let us know if you continue to have this issue.