- TCASchoolAsked on June 10, 2013 at 04:44 PM
This is the embeded script and I am not sureif it is me or the lack of knowledge with wordpress? I uploaded thefollowing plugins but still nothing
JotForm Embed Forms| Edit
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 09:40 PM
You don't need to get your embed code from JotForm when you use the Wordpress Plugin. You just need to click the "pen icon" in the toolbar when you create post/pages. After that, select a form and you're good to go.
Let us know if you're still having difficulties using the plugin. Thanks!
- TCASchoolAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Thank you, but every tiime I click the pencil it does nothing?
- TCASchoolAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I updated the plugin again but nothing changed
- TCASchoolAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 11:12 PM
I also host the site so it is not hosted at wordpress...process of elimination
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM
That's weird. It should suppose to work. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache and cookies and recheck? Also, please try it with different browser to further check. Use Chrome or Firefox. Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!