- Ann TerrellAsked on June 11, 2013 at 03:38 PM
Hello - one of our people at our organization has left our employment. It appears the form is hosted with you, but we have no record on his account (email address for him is firstname.lastname@example.org) and the form is http://form.jotform.us/jsform/31116287887160.
I tried sending a reset password to his existing email address at our organization, but as yet we haven't recieved it. Can you tell me anything about his account? We'd like to edit that form.
Thanks for any information you can give me.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 04:10 PM
I checked this form and see that it's associated with a guest account. That means you have you don't have a registered account. The email id used in the form is "aphin***@****.org"
Request you to please register a free account with JotForm using this email id and let us know the username. We will be happy to move this form in your new account.
- Ann TerrellAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 04:38 PMThank you for your help! I created a new account using id email@example.com
The username is lcogforms. After you have moved the form into my account, will I be able to change the email id?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:19 PM
All set. The form has been moved to your account. You should be able to edit the form and modify the email recipient email address. Please kindly check.
- Ann TerrellAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:20 PMThank you very much for the excellent service!
- Ann TerrellAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 06:25 PMI’m sorry to bother you, just a quick question I hope? How do I set what email the form submission goes to? Is it always the account email address, or is it set in the form you create?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 11, 2013 at 08:44 PM
Once you create notification in your form, by default your account email address is your form's notification recipient address.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.