- positivecfAsked on June 14, 2013 at 11:37 AMTheshepherdspie.com/order.html
- khrisellAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I am having challenges understanding exactly what you are trying to achieve. Do you have more information or say an example or screenshot that can help me visualize or understand this issue better?
Thank you so much!
- positivecfAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:41 AMCan you to place an order?
- positivecfAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:41 AMCan you try to place an order to know what I mean...
- positivecfAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:43 AMThis is what I get when I click submit:Incomplete Values There are incomplete fields in your submission: Collection Date is required Collection Time is required Please go back and fix the problem(s)
- khrisellAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM
May I know if this is the error you are having right now?
If so kindly let us know so that we could further investigate where this is coming from.
- positivecfAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 11:55 AMThat is right. Tried to place delivery order and this error. Didn't happen earlier today (5hrs ago).
- moonzkieAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM
This seems to be a bug, I have forwarded this to our developers so they can fix it as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:31 PM
Fixed. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Have a great day!
- positivecfAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 01:36 PMThanks!
- DirectVoiceAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 12:11 PM
Im having a similar problem. If I need a field to be required and it's missed - it doesnt point out the missed field, I get what @positivecf has and everything starts all over again - it's actually quite frustrating.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 02, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Can you please open a new thread with regards to your query for further assistance?