- brooklynsinglesAsked on June 14, 2013 at 03:20 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, you can delete and edit the entries from a form Submissions page.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 14, 2013 at 04:20 PM
Are you referring to how to delete or edit a submission of your form? If so, well you can accomplish that following the next steps:
1- To delete a submission:
- Go to MY FORMS, choose the form where you want to delete the submission from. Then Click on Submissions tab in the top.
Then in the Submissions page go till the bottom, there you will see all the submissions and there you will be able to delete as many as you want to. You can choose one or delete all at once.
2- To edit a submission
- Go to the Submission page as in the previous directions. While in the submission page click on the Edit option in the right top corner. There you will be able to edit it.
After doing the changes you want and after submitting it, a notification will be sent to your email, then you'll have to refresh the submission page and you'll see the changes.
I hope this helsp you.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.