- athletebydesignAsked on April 23, 2011 at 12:36 PM
I am looking to create a contact form with more ability to prevent SPAM. The one provided on WordPress does not provide any protection at all.
- allanftdAnswered on April 23, 2011 at 02:02 PM
Thank you for your inquiry. JotForm has a built in Captcha field. You can insert a Captcha field into your form so that robots and malicious software cannot send automated responses to you. You can find theCaptcha field under Power Tools menu.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- athletebydesignAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:10 PMThis is AWESOME!
So is there a video tutorial that can walk me through how to setup an email
contact form that I can insert onto my contact page in WordPress?
thank you again!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:39 PM
Please watch this short screencast to learn how to add a form in your Wordpress page.
Hope you find this video useful. Thank you for using Jotform.
- athletebydesignAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:47 PMNeil,
thank you so much for the video! It will really be helpful!
More specifically, I guess my question was how did you create the text boxes
for \'first name\' and \'last name\' on the same line?
I have the email box and now the captcha box underneath it.
- athletebydesignAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:51 PMNevermind.....I figured it all out!
What an incredible resource you all provide!!!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:59 PM
Glad that I was able to help. Thank you for using Jotform.
- athletebydesignAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 01:59 PMNeil,
Okay I have everything ready to go and embed. My last question is how do I
change the email address of where I want to contact information sent to?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 02:09 PM
Please watch the short screencast below: