What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
after my form is submitted a thank page comes.. and i want to add back button on itAsked by pit on June 16, 2013 at 04:50 AM
So that after submission , user can click on back button so that they comes back from thank you page and remain in that page only
Hi, you can add the Go back URL to the thank you page using Custom Thank you page.
Follow the Below steps to accomplish this:
1. Open your Form in Edit Mode
2. Click on Thank you icon under Setup & Embed tab
3. Select Thank you Message and Click Next
4. Now Thank you Page Wizard will be opened. Once the window loaded, Write your text in the appropriate place, select that word, and click link icon as shown below.
5. Now give your page link in the box. Click Insert, then Finish.
Please Follow the instruction as I numbered.
Hope this Helps You.
Feel free to ask if you have any further clarification.