- creativeredsAsked on June 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM
This has resulted in me having used more than my 100 monthly submission allowance. Please could you block the ip address of the sender do they are unable to send any more forms.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Hi, I have checked your submissions and yes, there I found lot of empty submissions from same IP.
I have blocked these 2 IP's
Further I Suggest you to Do following things to avoid such spam submissions in future.
1. Use Captcha, so that it will avoid bot spamms
2. Limit your unique submissions, Refer this Guide: How to Limit Submissions
3. Since I found all the submissions are empty, I suggest you to use requirder Field Options. So it will avaid empty form submissions.
Hope this helps you.
Feel free to ask if you have any further clarification.
- creativeredsAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 06:34 AMHi,
I emailed you about someone spamming my form yet my account has still been disabled. Is there anyway you could rectify this?
Please let me know as soon as possible
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 27, 2013 at 06:54 AM
I deeply apologize for this inconvenience. I checked your submissions and see most of them are blank submissions. You may like to make your questions required and add catcha field to avoid the spams.
I have reset your submission counters and reactivated your account.