- ajardelAsked on June 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM
How can i change to the new version?
- KadeJMAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Hello, do you mean how to you change to the Newer Version of JotForm from the Old Version?
If so then you can swap to this by clicking on a pop-up that should show up asking you if you want to switch to the New Version of JotForm. If you don't see this pop-up you can simply clear your browser cache and it should pop-up again asking you if you want to swap to the newer version. Alternatively you can swap to it manually by clicking " My Forms " and it will switch you to the Newer look.
- ajardelAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM
hi, i did it, (clear my browser cache) and no one popup...
Can you givme a direct link to the popup?
Or can you swich manually our account?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Hi, Its Strange, It should actually work. Ok, Can you please try this url and let us know whether this takes you to the new version or not.
- ajardelAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 04:07 PM
nop, doesnt work
i m using, SPANISH language maybe there is some king of error on this language... or i dont know
- ajardelAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 04:29 PM
NOW... I CHANGED THE LANGUAGE AND IT WORKS...
- KadeJMAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Okay so I did a test for this. It seems to me that the button/pop-up to swap to the new version of JotForm was removed. However, I did see that the option to switch back to the Old Version is there via a pop-up instead in the bottom-right corner. But then it appears that you get stuck in the Old Version. Now I do believe this was done on purpose since the Newer Version of JotForm is set to be the default because now if you Clear the Browser Cache then log back in you should see it swap back to the New Version again with a pop-up now asking if you want to swap to the Old Version of JotForm yet again.
See Video Demonstration. I think there may have been a small glitch that might've caused this problem on your end but it should work the same way for your selected language. Please let us know if you are still having issues.
- ajardelAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM
yesterday we already changed to the new version, create a new folder, and now that folder dessaperas again...
- pinoytechAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Have you tried already clearing your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try?
- ajardelAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 03:13 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Please accept our sincere apologies for these troubles.
The problem seems to be related to the translated version, so I am escalating this our Developers.
If you are still having any problems with switching to the new My Forms page, please try the next steps:
1. Clear your browser cache and cookies.
2. Login to the JotForm website.
3. Go to the My Forms page (prior changing the language).
4. Open some form in edit mode.
5. Change the language.
We will get back to you via this thread as soon as we have any news. Thank you.