- danielle pettifordAsked on June 17, 2013 at 01:15 PM
- khrisellAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 01:54 PM
Do you want to access the submission of that specific form or you just want to access it for editing or cloning purposes? If you wanted to clone the form, here's the reference to achieve that http://www.jotform.com/help/27-Form-Cloning .
Kindly clarify the inquiry so that I can assist you better.
Thank you so much for using JotForm.
- dpettifordAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:03 PMYes, the submission is what I need access to.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 17, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Please ask your client to register with a free account using his guest account email address which is bill@worthi*******.com then after that, he should be able to see the form on his My Forms page. Then, ask him to add you as a sub-account (http://jotform.com/myaccount/user) so you can access the form submissions.
- dpettifordAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Social Media Analyst & Marketing Analyst at Bobbleheads
Greater Atlanta Area
Confirm that you know Danielle Pettiford:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.