- tcafAsked on April 25, 2011 at 03:39 AM
I can only enter the fields under each other, Can I insert two fields near?
How can insert to field hyperlink in form ?
es. your site: www.xxx.xx
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 04:47 AM
You can place fields side by side using the Shrink option.
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on the fields and select Shrink
The fields will then be arranged side by side.
The free text html allows you to add hyperlinks in the form. Once you have the
form opened in JotForm please do the following:
1. Click the field under which you want the link to appear.
2. In the form builder menu (Power Tools), insert a "Free Text (HTML)"
field by clicking on it.
3. In the "Free Text (HTML)" field, click "Edit HTML"
4. Change the default text to your text link
5. Select the same text and in the same field, select the linked chain icon
from the tool bar.
6. In the "Link URL" field of the "Insert/edit link" window, type
your url target "http://www.domain.com/"
7. In the "Target" field, select "Open link in a new window"
8. In the "Title" field, type "Opens in a new tab or window" (This assures the user
that she won't be taken to another page in the same tab/window and risk losing
information previously entered in the form.)
9. Click "Insert"
10. Click "Complete"
Thank you for using JotForm
- tcafAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 05:21 AM
thank you for response.
the field WWW must be entered by user, niot bt me (admin)
- allanftdAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 07:25 AM
You can use the text box field for URLs.
Please let us know if this will work for you or not. Thank you for using JotForm!