- ThesocietygtaAsked on June 18, 2013 at 12:57 AM
I'm unable to see the forms on my website from my home IP address even though I've had it whitelisted and my account unlocked. I can't even access jotform.com from my home IP address even though it's been whitelisted.
I'm not sure what else to try.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:11 AM
I have just whitelisted your IP [18.104.22.168]. Please try to check everything on your side. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking jotform.com if you had it on. Sometimes this could be due to the network you are using. If you have any other internet connection, I would suggest to try it and see if you were able to access JotForm. Also, please clear your browsers cache and cookies when accessing the page.
We'll wait your findings. Thanks!
- thesocietyundergroundAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:35 AMMy actual IP is 22.214.171.124. I had to use a different network connection
since there is no way for me to access the forums while being IP banned.
I'm still unable to access the Jotform website.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:47 AM
I have whitelested the IP, please try checking if it is working now and let us know.
Enjoy using Jotform!
- thesocietyundergroundAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 02:53 AMThat worked. Thank you so much!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 03:01 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.