- PacificNorthwestUniversityAsked on June 18, 2013 at 05:28 PM
The visual report builder is combining the results from my evaluation matrix and the first radio button field "Would you recommend this workshop/training to others?".
All I want on the report is:
1. Evaluation matrix combined results (pie graph)
2. Results from the "Would you recommend this workshop/training to other?" (bar graph)
This data should be seperate
Here is the link to the report: http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=reports&formID=31626665068965
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2013 at 05:53 PM
We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences.
I have reproduced the problem, and forwarded a bug report ticket to our Development Team.
We will get back to you via this thread once we have any updates for you. Thank you.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 09:09 AM
We had a very recent fix for this bug. Thank you very much for reporting.