- GraceOhAsked on June 18, 2013 at 09:09 PM
The idea is to create an online form that reconnects old friends by making it easy to extend an invitation for them to 'catch up'.
Is there anyway the form could be sent straight from Friend A (person submitting the form), to Friend B (person recieving an invite) without it coming through me first?
Is there a way to change the recipient of each email to a unique address entered on a text box of the submission form?
I hope that makes sense... look forward to hearing from you!
- EliezerNAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 01:45 AM
It is possible by applying conditional logics. Please check this guide for more details: Smart Forms Using Conditional Logics.
You have to create form with a Notification Email and an Auto Responder to create the conditions. You also need to add two email fields to your form, but one field would be for your email and the otther one for your friend's email.
Also you need to make customized email message for the Auto Responder. To accomplish that please do the next:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar, then click on Email Alerts.
2. Choose Auto Responder to do the settings.
3. There remove all and customize the message, I have customized it this way but you can try somthing different:
Take the variables by clicking in the Form Fields menu you see in the right side.
If you wan to customize the notification email message repeat the step 1. In step 2 choose Notification and customize it the way you like.When you have done this make the conditions.
To create the conditions do the next:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed, then click on Conditions.
2. Then choose Send an E-mail After Submission.
3. The conditions must be like these:
I hope this helps you. If you need further assistance, don-t hesitate to contact us.