- rpjwasteAsked on June 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I set this up for a customer, and they are not getting the form results. I've tested it and we get the results, but they are not getting thei emailed form results. why????
here is the URL: http://www.rpjwaste.com/contactus.htmlPage URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on June 19, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Ckecking your form I found the Sender Email in email alerts is not setup correctly. You need to setup this to email@example.com.
This might be the cause of this issue. So, please change this by following the next steps:
1. Go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar menu, then click on Email Alerts. There choose the notification to do the settings.
2. Then go to Reply-to and Recipients Settings.
4. Then setup the Sender Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as I describe in the first screenshot.
I will also recommend you to please refer the next guide, this be very helpful when creating email alerts in order to prevent this kind issue: How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues.
Please do the changes and test your form. If the issue still persists, don't hesitate to contact us.