- JohnAsked on April 25, 2011 at 03:05 PMWhy is there a limitation of 300MB when using JotForm's DropBox forms? Is there a way to expand that capacity?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 25, 2011 at 03:43 PM
To change the upload limit:
1. Click on your upload field (i.e., Upload a File)
2. Click Max File Size button in the toolbar
3. Change the value to up to 1 gigabyte
4. Save your form
Hope this post answers your questions. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.