- emclanekinsethcomAsked on June 20, 2013 at 02:36 PM
Can we give them a confirmation number so they can go in and edit their form at a later date?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 03:10 PM
Hi, You can Send them an edit link for the submitted form to let them update the form later.
To Add an Edit link to the Autoresponder/Notification
1. Open Your Form in Edit Mode.
2. Select Email Alerts under Setup & Embed tab.
3. Select Your Autoresponder.
4. Add the edit-link to the Autoresponder mail.
So, Now the Client Can update the submitted form at later time by clicking on the link from the email.
Feel Free to ask if you have any further clarification.
- emclanekinsethcomAnswered on June 20, 2013 at 03:29 PMThank you so much! You have such incredible customer service!!!