- garypaladinAsked on June 21, 2013 at 02:15 AM
I want to change the email of the person who receives the Jotform from me to someone else. Instruction says "click on Set up & Share" but there is not such tab. Please email me back email@example.com with where to look for the tab or guidance. Thanks.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 02:25 AM
While on "my forms" page click on the form edit and then:
1. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
2. Click on 'Email Alerts'
3. Select 'Notification'
4. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
You can then change the recipient email address.
If you are planning to have 2 email addresses on the recipient E-mail, don't forget to include a comma after each address.
Hope this helps!
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 09:35 AM
Following the instructions above, I enter the email address as indicated, but the emails still go not to the email address I enter but to the default email address of the account.
In my case, I operate jotforms for my client. The jotfoms account is in her name with her email address, but I want emails to come to me, not her.
How do I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 09:50 AM
Upon checking your forms, I found that your form's notification alert is configured to send submission emails to "firstname.lastname@example.org" email address.
If you need to change the email address which is used to receive submission emails, you should actually change the "Recipient Email" address of your form's email alerts. Here is a guide which should help you change the "Recipient Email" address: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:17 AMYes, thank you, that's what I do, but the emails still go elsewhere.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Since your issue has not been resolved yet by following the guide suggested by my colleague, please open a new thread and pos there your concern, that way we will be able to better track your concerns and give you the right assistance and avoiding confusion at the same time. Once you post your inquiry in a new thread we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 23, 2013 at 10:34 AM