- riksagaAsked on June 21, 2013 at 02:28 AM
Today a customer reported an error on registration form submission. So I thought I would check in.
I could not recreate the error, but upon testing I did notice a 50% chance of submission did not post my local db. Probably since I did a massive cms upgrade (1.10.5 -> 1.11.7. I know my bad) and now I have to manually import that registration to the local db.
I collect about 75 fields of data of which I need 95% maybe three times per year (a printed out Emergency Contact Card) and 5% weekly (A sign in sheet with a blank line for initialing time in & out).
From the local db I can make a simple html/txt based sign in form and the emergency cards are acceptable, but I would prefer to have a slick gui report like the ones you offer, but for the individual record.
Do you have any time frames when you might be adding such reporting capabilities if ever?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 06:53 AM
1. May we know the exact error they've encountered in your form so we can analyze it further? I presume it could be a user-end error.
2. Are you using post data feature and saved form results to your local dbase? If yes, I would suggest to review the codes that catches the data from your form. You can also use the following URL to show post data and check if field names are correct. http://www.jotform.com/show-post-data
3. Would you please clarify your request about the report feature? We'd also suggest to post that in a separate thread so we can forward that as a feature request to our development team.
Thanks and Regards!