- DarrenpengellyAsked on April 26, 2011 at 06:32 AM
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 07:17 AM
To send the form data to your email address please
do the following:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.
You can also visit the following link for more information on how the form email
- anilAnswered on October 26, 2011 at 04:11 PM