- MarcoAsked on June 21, 2013 at 09:15 PM
I'd like to be able to pass form field values from a form embedded on one page in wordpress to another form embedded in another wordpress page. For example, I want to be able to use form field information from form 1 in page 1 to determine a numerical value in a number field in form 2 on page 2.
- xtasy171Answered on June 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM
This would involve extensive coding to accomplish, I think. Cross-form, form-field population is something not very possible with Jotform, as far as I'm concerned.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I think you can achieved that using Post Data but that will involve a little manual coding. You have to create a PHP script that would catch the data from form 1 and have it prefilled to form 2. Here's a related guide: How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page.
If you have further questions, let us know here. Thanks!
- EliezerNAnswered on September 02, 2013 at 10:11 AM
For some reason we are not able to see your question or comments. Could you please resend it using this link? http://www.jotform.com/answers/232492-Passing-form-data-between-forms-embedded-in-wordpress-pages#2
- tojihiAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 11:30 PMim have the same problem . i creat a page by contact name and put a form for send message . but when click on send button redirect to pge wth same url that show error nothing found. http://www.tojihi.com/contact
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 25, 2016 at 05:23 AM
Hello @tojihi. This seems to be an older thread. To better assist you, I have moved your question to a new thread. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/915422.